1. Rhae loves her mommy!
2. Rhae loves hands and ceiling fans.
3. Rhae is mesmerized by her big brother.
4. Rhae is a fighter.
5. Rhae loves any song with the syllables La-la in it, i.e. Minnie Ripperton’s “Loving You”
and Elmo’s theme song.
6. Rhae moves constantly.
7. Rhae will fight sleep for 3 hours straight.
8. Rhae is trying hard to roll over.
9. Rhae has had over 20 broken bones.
10. Rhae has the cutest laugh.
11. Rhae loves to touch things and hold them using both hands.
12. Rhae’s hair is turning light brown.
13. Rhae will lay in her room for quite some time watching her mobile.
14. Rhae also likes to look at her name on her wall.
15. Rhae will NOT take a pacifier.
16. Rhae is the strongest person I know.
17. Rhae loves to hear her cousin Halle’s name.
18. Rhae likes to shake her rattle.
19. Rhae likes to watch The Ellen Show to see Ellen dance.
20. Rhae loves to take a bath.
21. Rhae can roll up like a rollie pollie.
22. Rhae will not eat food, but loves her Momma’s cornbread.
23. Rhae can hold her head up for more than 2 minutes at a time.
24. Rhae does not like to be wet.
25. Rhae tries so hard to make everyone else happy, even when she is in pain.
26. Rhae likes to be scared.
27. Rhae is a McCain fan.
28. Rhae only takes two 20-30 minute naps a day.
29. Rhae has finally graduated to 0-3 month old clothes, though they are still a little big.
30. Rhae will watch Sesame Street long enough for me to take a shower.
31. Rhae is an answered prayer and the best gift I have ever received.